DEC has well managed spare parts inventory in factory & major sales depots in order to deliver the parts at the shortest possible time. The spare parts division is managed by experienced technicians to help customers in identifying the correct parts numbers so that only the correct parts leave the factory.
In order that Customers can get genuine OEM spare parts to preserve the integrity and quality of their asset, DEC has developed QR Codes Verification System APP. All customers can easily access the APP to check whether the purchased spare parts are from DEC’s manufactory.
Efficiency Availability Safety
The Operation and Maintenance (O&M) service is delivered through the assistance of our highly experienced and qualified service team, which enables you to operate your power plants in the high efficiency - high availability - high safety manner, and to create consequent benefits as followings:
• Minimizing the plant’s lifecycle costs;
• Widening the customers’ competitive edge;
• Making customers to access vast O&M and OEM experience;
• Establishing a sound basis for customers’ financial planning;
• Meeting the increasingly demanding environmental and safety standards.
Scope of O&M Service:
We can perform all works necessary to O&M for all kinds of power plant. The scope of works includes:
• Establishment of technical and management regulations
• Daily operation & monitoring
• Preventive & corrective maintenance
• Pefect / failure diagnostic and troubleshooting
• Management of fuels, spare parts and consumables
• Execution of scheduled outages
• Other requirements from customer
In addition to the traditional O&M service, you will find more options with DEC:
• O&M Supervision
• Onshore / Offshore Training
• Technical Diagnostic Service
• Technical Consulting Service
Higher Quality Less Time
The periodical overhauls are necessary for power plant to keep the satisfactory performance throughout the life cycle. With our OEM advantages, we can provide a higher quality overhaul service within a shorter downtime.
• Thoroughly knowing the structure, parameters and tolerances of equipment
• Highly experienced and qualified field technicians & engineers
• State-of-the-art inspection instruments and repair tools
• Detailed and accurate technical schemes
• Well-planned work procedures and quick action
• Strict quality control and reliable outcomes
• Fast supply of replacement parts and other material
• Strong technical and other supporting from the headquarters
• Advanced and standardized management
• Making customers to benefit from the latest OEM-proven technology
In addition to the scheduled overhauls, you can also find the on-site / factory repairs supporting service for emergency or other needed situations in our service solutions.
Small Input Big Outcome
We dedicates to develop the new technologies that could help our customer to improve power plants’ performance and to reduce emissions. With our proven-technology, we can offer your power plant an array of upgrading and modification options, which includes but not limited to the follows:
• Recovery or Increases of Generating Unit’s Output
• Flow Path Retrofit of Steam Turbine
• Optimization of Boiler Combustion System
• Modification & Optimization of Auxiliary System
• Dust Elimination
• Low NOx Combustion
• Advanced Ultra Clean Emission Technologies
Greater Performance Less Budget
In order to establish a wide range of mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with our customers, we offer a Long-Term Agreement Program (LTAP) service to plan in advance and minimize plant failures to save time and cost. The service includes:
• Spare Parts
Recommending a tailored spare parts list to customer, by consideration of the short, medium and long-term requiremen;
Optimizing the spare parts list with customer and reaching a long-term agreement of supply;
Delivering the spare parts of each purchase order to customer as per the preferential conditions and prices already agreed in the long-term agreement of supply.
• O&M or MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul), or Guidance / Supervision
• Onshore / Offshore Training
• Technical Diagnostic / Consulting
• Field Service of Expert
• Other Requests from Customer
You can select the suitable LTAP(s) based on your specific requirement. We are glad to share our extensive OEM experience and innovation to ensure availability and flexibility for your plant to constantly operate in the optimized status.